At 11:24 PM 10/13/96 -0400, Rita Weeks wrote:

>Once again, I will challenge any one of you opposed to the registry to
>explain to me how an epidemiological study will be done without this
>information?

_____________________________
                Once again, my objection to a mandatory registry is not that
good cannot come of it, nor that similar good will occur otherwise, but that
great harm may very well come of it.    When insurance companies and
employers and lawyers and the like have a list of names and addresses of
people they can oppress, of what benefit will be your apology when you say
you didn't think it was going to turn out that way?

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021
                                             (703) 802-1863