At 12:18 PM 10/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings
>
>I am again writing on behalf of my mother (60yrs/PD10).  She has been
>experiencing excessive sweating for the last 2 months and was wondering if
>anyone else has had this same problem.  She is currently taking liquid
>Sinemet  and Eldepryl.
>
>If there is anybody  who has had similar experiences or ideas on stopping
>the excesssive sweating she would be greatly appreciative.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Bill
>
>Bill Bell

Dear Bill,

This answer may sound rather flippant, but it is not intended that way.

Keep cool... Turn the AC down[or up meaning more cooling]. Sleep on top of
the covers. Keep the liquids coming to her. Hope for a cool  winter.

Will
WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter
63  Dx1991 Symptoms 1971