Janice...

How nice that you've found our little corner of Cyberspace!   Despite your
being an "old hand" at dealing with the daily ins 'n outs of Parkinson's,
you'll nonetheless find new information here to be the very latest, the wit
and wisdom of this group to be very wise, indeed, with off-the-wall humor to
be as silly as it comes, with the laughter joyous no matter what our
respective bodies feel like,
the compasson boundless, and last-but-not-least, you'll find more women named
Barbara here then you ever believed posible! <giggle>

Per your comment about wanting to correspond with someone with similar PD
experiences, well, m'dear, I found some remarkable similarities between us in
your comments...

I'm 53, have had PD for about 21 years, my 2 daughters were about same age as
your kids when I became the unwilling host to this uninvited "guest," and am
hanging in there.  Hadda unilateral pallidotomy 2 years ago with excellent
results, and mostly have decent, if not great days (tho not a lotta sleep at
nite!) <rueful smile>.  I still lead an active life for the most part.. tho
battle intermittant profound fatigue daily.  I might add, the neurosurgeon
forgot to implant a spell-checker as I'd requested (grinning) so my spelling
hasn't improved at all!! <'nother grin>

Should ya care to drop me an email, my Internet address is below.  In either
case, it's great to see ya here as part oof our group.

Barb Mallut