My partner is an attorney  appearing before the Social security
administration to secure benefits for disabled persons.  If you have any
specific questions i would be happy to convey his response to your inquiry.
 Direct your questions to my email address for a confidential response. Later
this week I will publicly post the address for (NOSCARR).

NOSCAR is a national organization with an action group similar to our PD
action group. NOSCAR monitors the activites of various individuals and
organizations and their impact on the Social Security benefits.

More importantly to this group is the fact that they maintain geographically
thru out the country a list of Lawyers experienced in the handling of Social
Security Disability claims.
By contacting this group you can find an attorney in your area with
experience to represent you before the Social Security Administration.