On Tue 22 Oct, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Dear Brian,
>                 I would appreciate receiving the computer print outs of your
> program for the optimal utilization of my  medications for my  parkinsons.
>                I  am now taking seven  10/100 and  six25/100 CR  per day
> of  Sinemet.
>                I  am also taking   eight  .25 for a total of 2 mg. of Permax
> per day.
>                My  P.D. was diagnosed in 1986 at the age of 46.
>                My symptoms are tremors in both hands with ons and offs every
>  three hours   and sleep interruptions every two hours.
>                You can send the information to me at
>                FREDPD1
>   or to      Fred Ziess
>                120 east 89 st.
>                New York City,  N.Y. 10128
>
>   TEL.     call collect at 212   348- 5335
>
>                                                 yours truly

                                                 Fred Ziess
Hello Fred.  That is a lot of levodopa!! I honestly don't know whether my
program can help you, but I do think it is worth a try.  If you have a Web
browser, point it at the following URL in which, (Courtesy of Ron Vetter)
my intro pack can be found. If you can follow it down to where item 2.0
starts, you will be ready to try it out or at least defining your personal
milestones along the journey from +2 to -2 .Feel free to come back to me if
you have any questions.
 (There is no charge - I just hope that I can help a few of my co-sufferers.)

Regards,  Brian Collins

--
Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]