I don't know about Parkinson's patients taking coumadin, I just know that it
can be very dangerous if not monitored carefully.  My husband (37 at the time)
had a slight stroke and was put on coumadin for six months.  For the first 2
months he was on it, he was monitored with blood tests, at first 2 - 3 times
weekly, then at least once bi-weekly to make sure he was not getting too much.
If the blood gets too thin, it can create a very dangerous situation.  Is she
being monitored closely?  I know they changed the dosage for my husband at
least twice a week for about 3 weeks until they got it right.  Hope this helps.

Wendy
(CG for Ruth 77/4+)