Margaret,

You certainly have your hands full!  I am the coordinator of the APDA
Young-Onset Parkinson's Information & Referral Center.  We have much
educational and supportive material that I think would be helpful to you and
your husband.  If you send me your snail mail address, I would be happy to
send it to you.

The answer is a resounding YES to your question about stress aggrevating PD
symptoms...and it sounds like you both have had an over abundance of it.
 There are a variety of relaxation techniques that people often find helpful
during these times. In your local library you can probably find several books
that would be helpful.  Also professional counselling may help you deal with
the many issues you face, and provide a supportive and safe haven to talk
about your concerns.  Do you go to a support group?  We have members in
Israel on this list.  If you let us know where you live, perhaps one of our
Israeli friends will respond with the location of a group near you.  In the
group you will get many of your questions answered and get support , ideas
for coping and friendship.

I am going to be in Israel at the end of February.  If I can be of assistance
to you at that time, please let me know.

Susan Reese, R.N., L.C.S.W.
APDA Young-Onset I&R Center
Glenbrook Hospital
2100 Pfingsten Road