I have been diagnosed for over 5 years and at about stage III taking a
substantial amount of sinemet to keep going (along with parlodel).  Up
until recently, I was able to get a reasonable amount of energy up when
medicated.  I just returned from a marvelous trip to Israel where I had
a good time. did and saw everything and walked more than usual.
Needless to say, the plane ride was interminable and tiring. I've been
back for a week now and am always tired, my off periods seem worse than
usual and I'm convinced that I'm getting closer to the vegetable bin.
My wife tells me I'm probably suffering the effects of fatigue and that
it might take several weeks to recover.  I never experienced anything
like this before and last month my various physicians (non neuro) did
my annual exam and work-up and pronounced me well. Before I start
crying to my high priced neuro, I thought I would ask if anyone has had
a similar experience.