At 17:02 10/24/96 -0400, Irving Morgenroth wrote:
SNIP
>My wife tells me I'm probably suffering the effects of fatigue and that
>it might take several weeks to recover. SNIP

        Irving:

        Take heed of your good wifes' advice.

        A trip to Israel would be exhausting for the best conditioned
        of us. With the added burden of PD, I can imagine no greater
        trek without suffering the fatigue syndrome once arriving
        home.

        Even though the trip was perhaps a highlight of your life, the
        flight time, the stress (even if good type) and the hours of
        delightful enjoyment would bring about a 'down' situation upon
        arriving home even if your system was fully capable of dealing
        with life in the 'normal' mode.

        Give yourself several weeks to get readjusted, then decide
        whether you are entering the 'vegetable' state. I sincerely
        hope and believe that you are just overly tired from a good
        but exhausting trip.

        Keep a positive view and be well.......Jack