---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 15:35:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: GLLJLL <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Letter of introduction

Dear Barbara,

I am excited and happy to be a new subscriber to this list.  I am also
very new to the world of the personal computer and am trying to learn
through the help of my son via long distance phone calls.  I'm sure I
will make lots of mistakes but know the end result will be more than worth
the effort I put into it.

I am a 53 year old housewife who was diagnosed with Parkinson's 20 years
ago at age 33.  At that time, I had a nine year old son and a six year old
daughter and this just didn't seem to be a bit fair to me!  After 20 years
of coping with this disease, I feel that I am probably one of the luckier
ones to still be functioning as well as I am.  I would like to correspond
with someone who also was quite young when diagnosed and has been coping
with the disease for many years.

Sincerely, Janice Longn