Good question!  I'll check into it to see.  Judging by how much he's
"helped" her, I'd say he knows very little about PD!  How do I go about
finding a list of "qualified" neuro's?  Any suggestions?  As far as "bigger"
cities go, we could go to Ft. Wayne, Ind., or Toledo, Dayton, or Columbus,
Ohio.  Any information you or anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again!
Dianne