>Date:    Wed, 23 Oct 1996 16:00:50 -0400
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Election

>Also, anyone who feels strongly about this issue,  would   You post a
>short note on this list encouraging people to use support of the
>Udall Bill an issue in deciding who to vote for. It's would be an
>interesting show of hands to see how many are listening out there and
>if the numbers were large I'm sure it would motivate others to get
>out an vote.  SO WHO IS WITH US  ?

With  you all the way, Commander Cordy!

This note is aimed at all of you Southern Californians:  join the Cordy
Corps, and enjoy taking part in the Internet Activists' network.   There
are 30 congressional districts between Santa Barbara and San Diego.  It's
been slow going to line  up an internet-friendly person for each district.
E-mail me  or send  a  note to Jim Cordy directly if you can serve as a
link in the chain.  In May we had 5 co-sponsors.  By October we had 20.  We
can do this even more effectively in January if we're set up with a
constituent base ready to roll.  Or rock and roll, as we say here in the
land of earthquakes.

Mary Yost
48, "Celebrating"  my 6th anniversary  of "D-Day" (diagnosis day)
29th congressional district, home of our own Henry Waxman, Udall bill sponsor