Carole wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can receive information about speech
> amplification devices?  I have several patients interested in obtaining
> these or looking into them and I am having trouble getting the info.
> from my local speech pathologists.  Thanks, Carole ([log in to unmask])

Carole I  looked around and only found one for you. Hope this helps:

Crestwood Company
Communications Aids for Children and Adults
6625 N. Sidney Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53209-3259
414-352-5678

The Voice Amplificaider on page 5 of their catalog.

Best Regards
Judy Copeland

P.S. Absolutely no affiliation with this company.  No product recommendation
intended.  Just trying to help out.