I've been reading messages about these two substances for about a year now on
this list.  I have experienced increased fatigue/decreassed energy recently and
think it's time I tried one or both.  I have been trying to work part-time and
fine the loss of stamina a problem.  Can anyone give me the quick bottom line?
Which should I try first?  How much does each cost and where's the best place to
get them.  The last message I read on one of these was 10/22 from Milo Anderson
on DHEA, in which he suggests a blood test to determine levels before taking.
The same for NADH?

Also, what do the letters in each stand for?  I have an appointment on 11/1 at
the VA Hospital, where I get my drugs.  I kind of doubt they'd provide this kind
of thing, but it's worth a try. Think I should give them the long names. They do
provide some of my vitamins.

Thanks.  I really appreciate you folks.

B. Bruce Anderson (50,2yrs)