> I don't know about ya'll, but it didn't occur to me untill real recently
> that I needed to be concerned about "did I dump yesterday or the day before
> and how long is too long without doing so?" I mean, my mother never gave me
> instructions!
>
> By the way....does anybody have an answer? I'm not afraid to ask what may be
> a very silly question? How long between...I mean...should I start gulping
> down prunes after two days with no activity?
> Marvin.

Start the prunes, Marvin.  Infact, prune juice every night might not be a
bad idea either.  There was a bowel management protocal in
the PD archives that is *excellent*; if you can access it you'll discover
more about bowel function than you ever wanted to know.  You can also
forgive your mother, and infact, consider giving her a copy - she'll
probably be forever grateful.
----
Regards
Mary Ann