-- [ From: Bob Chapman * EMC.Ver #3.0 ] --

Thanks to all of you guys who sent me suggestions on what my problem may
have been in not being able to recieve Parkinsns List messages.
A number of you noticed that I had used commas where I should have used dots
. It turned out that my Internet provider had changed telephone numbers and
I was still using a gateway address for the old number. I guess there is a
message for me also that I should check spelling and punctuation before I
send out any mail.
Thanks again for all the help, guess I'll go back to Lurking again. I really
did miss all of the information for the 5 days I had my problem.