In a message dated 96-07-27 17:27:43 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Kathrynne
Holden, MS, RD) writes:

I have been reviewing some older email which I kept for future reference.  I
came across one referring to my Spanish internist who put me on B1 B6 and
B12.

In particular,  Im confused at the many responses all quoting difference
daily maximums of B6.  It seems that there is concensus on taking not more
than the RDA which seems to be about 25 mg.

Ive been taking this regimine (sp)  B1 B6 B12  100/100/5000 on alternative
days since end of July and Ive not fallen asleep at an eye blink since.
 However, since I had an car crash and three wrist operations,  the last op
set my PD back.  Now, Ive got a tremor when none was common for so many
years.  Its been four weeks now and although my husbands senses some daily
improvement in my tremor condition, Im now wondering if in fact the 100mg of
B6 is holding back the effects of the Sinemet.

Nevertheless,  I will buy a bottle of 25mg B6 today and substitute it for the
100's

As we know with the stupid disease each day is different and Ill try to be
objective about the results.  It may take a week at least.

Thanks for your valued imput.

Joyce.