Dear Brian,

                I would appreciate receiving the computer print outs of your
program for the optimal utilization of my  medications for my  parkinsons.

               I  am now taking seven  10/100 and  six25/100 CR  per day
of  Sinemet.
               I  am also taking   eight  .25 for a total of 2 mg. of Permax
per day.

               My  P.D. was diagnosed in 1986 at the age of 46.

               My symptoms are tremors in both hands with ons and offs every
 three hours   and sleep interruptions every two hours.

               You can send the information to me at

               FREDPD1

  or to      Fred Ziess
               120 east 89 st.
               New York City,  N.Y. 10128

  TEL.     call collect at 212   348- 5335

               I would gladly reimburse to you any costs incurred for this
very
valuable information

                                                yours truly

                                                Fred Ziess