        DEAR Camilla,
    Now you have gone and done it! After years of struggle I finally think
I've got it all straighted out....Permax is the brand name for Pergolide
and Parlodel is the brand name for Bromocriptine. Let me say that
again...Permax is the brand name for Pergolide and Parlodel is the brand
name for Bromocriptine. Ya, sounds right.
    And now you come along and tell me that"Parlodel and Permax are both
Bromocriptine". How can this be? I understand that there is a world of
difference between East Coast and West Coast thinking so if  you were from
Calif. I could understand but Oxford,OH? Tell me it ain't so Camilla.Oh, I
know that both Permax and Parlodel are dopamine agonist and both are ergot
derivatives but you say that they are both Bromocriptine. Tell me it ain't
so Camilla!!

More confused than ever
   george lussier[[log in to unmask]]