Martin Bayne wrote:

>Mr. Young;  thank you for your letter, but what is this "lesser of two
>evils" stuff?  If your 16 year old daughter had been asked out by Ted
>Bundy and Charles Manson would you allow her out of the house with
>*either* of them? (Here's where I pause -- and being the eternal
>optimist that I am -- hope you answer no to the preceding question) If
>the Libertarian Party lights your fire, then pull the lever on Nov. 5
>for Mr. Browne. To me, every vote is like honor or courage. Have you
>ever heard anyone talk about "wasted" honor or courage?  MKB

Martin,

I couldn't agree more!  Too many voters cast their ballot like wagering on a horse race, they want
to place in the money.  If you don't vote for the/your best candidate, you are wasting your vote!  It
is sickening to read the exit polls and find out that many people would have voted for candidate X
if they thought he/she had a chance to win.  What mindless drivel.

Nick Drozdowski

        "Striving to cultivate boundless compassion towards all beings"