    I am George W. Campbell, 48/1, symptoms for ten years. I`m self
employed, uninsured, and very thankful to still work about thirty hours
a week, about one half the hours that I use to work. My symptoms, that
started in 1985 after a severe viral infection, progressed from being
dizzy with pressure in my ears to tight muscles in my throat, left leg
and arm, to dragging my left foot and dropping things with my left hand.
Three years ago it got to where I could no longer hide the tremors on my
left side. I`m always tired but have difficulty sleeping. I take
Eldepryl and a HOST of vitamins.
    My wife Linda, and daughter, Sara take real good care of me. Yes, I sometimes take advantage of them. We live twenty five miles out in the country but are trying to move to town. Linda would like to go to work and
Sara has been accepted at the local college.
    Life is good. Compaired to some parkinson patients my age I have no
problems. I enjoy reading the Parklist late at night when I can`t sleep.
Are there any other email list that I should check into?

George W. Campbell