>From: [log in to unmask] (Don Summers)
>Subject: Re: "Caregiver"
>
>>From: [log in to unmask] (Don Summers)
>>Subject: Re: "Caregiver"
>>
>>Christina et al---
>>        I am the marriedd 42+ years to q wife who suffers from Shy-Drager
Syndrome.  Her condition is much advanced and she requires a great deal of care.
>>I am proud to be called her "primary caregiver" because that is exactly
what and who I am!  Certainly I would much rather be able to concentrate on
our relationship as best friends, sexual partners, business partners,
advisors dinner companions, winter bedwarmers etc. but our lives are now at
a different stage.  In our marriage commmittment, "in sickness and in
health" means to me that "caregiving" is not just those nasty chores that I
am now required to do
>>but also all the times that we were able to enjoy together.  Caregiving is
an honorable committment for life!

>>                                        Don Summers
>>

>>>Hi Christina

Parkinsons