Gary D. Crowe    Washington State wrote:

  <I've noticed in the last month an aching in my joints.  I have always had
  <trouble in some respect to aching joints but it has increased and moved to
  <my knees and hip where ;it had been only in my shoulders.  Has anyone else
  <noticed any joint pain as I've described?

  <Gary D. Crowe    Washington State

Hi Cary,

Noticed the same thing. The last month my knees are aching, especially when I
get up from a chair.
It sometimes brings tears to my eyes.
My halfyearly neuro visit fell in this period. He attributes it to arthritis.
I thought I did damage to my knees on a carpentry job in the attic, a half year
ago.
I notice it is a lot less if I keep moving. Those exercize guru's may be on to
something

Will

Will A. Kuipers       ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]