Vicki, I am refering to flickering which is NOT noticible, because it is
60 or 120 cycles per second, I know someone from Buffalo N.Y. where the
electrical system was 25 cycles per second,many years ago, and he said
you COULD see the flickering.  I don't know if this had more or less of
an effect on PWP, or any at all. Since the middle 1960s they call "cycles
per second"  "Hertz" or HZ, after the inventor of something to do with
electronics. I know this is not important information, but thought it
might be of interest.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker