>On 10/28/96 23:13:29 Will Kuipers wrote about his mouse:

I have been at the YAPP&Rs UK Conference for the last few days, so missed
the original posting.  However, I have problems with my mouse button on my
Toshiba laptop so have bought a Microsoft EasyBall, designed for kids and
much easier to use than a traditional mouse.  You can use it standing up, or
anywhere and in the UK it costs approx =A344.00.

It has helped me with my laptop but I still use a conventional mouse on my
desktop computer and I have learned to use my left hand.

regards  Emma