On Mon 28 Oct, Stan R. Houston wrote:
> Greetings:
> FOR BRIAN COLLINS: I am very interested in seeing the "user guide" for taking
> medications in the optimum configuration. Unfortunatately, I cannot get into
> your files using the URL address you gave on October 27. Can you communicate
> it some other way? Or  tell me the secret for getting into the address
> through the Internet? Thanks.
> Stan Houston ([log in to unmask])

Hello Stan, I am not sure whether you mean that you can't get into my URL
because your software can't handle it, or because there may have been an
error in the URL. In any case, the only way in is via the URL, which seems
to be working OK. Why not try again:

   http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter/brianspd.html

Your tablet regime does look as though it would benefit from some
adjustment. However you should not worry about the significance of
900mg/day, or any other figure - It is probably more a comment on your
digestive system than anything else.

Regards
--
Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]