I would like to thank John for posting his very informative message again
and emphasize that one does not need to read every posting.  If you find a
particular person's postings tedious, please just delete the message
without reading it.  Each of us comes to this list from a different
perspective and not everyone is going to be able to relate to every other
person so let's be a little flexible....our bodies may be rigid but our
minds don't have to be.  :)

There is just one correction to John's message.  I am no longer a
daughter.  My mother died on April 5...on the 75th anniversary of her
wedding day.

Thank you all for making this discussion list so helpful and informative.
What a group!

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing