Gary,

My husband Ed (49, dx 3 yrs ago) has *always* had muscle/joint pain --
it's the main symptom of his PD (if in fact, that's a correct
diagnosis)...no tremors or gait problems, just PAIN; and only the
Eldepryl seems to do much good, altho he's on Sinimet and Permax also.

I've read a lot about the rheumatological disorders, e.g. rheumatoid
arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc., and I suppose one could be unlucky enough
to have both PD and one of the others...

That's my two cents worth; you're not alone.  I, too, will be interested
in others' responses to your note.

Linda B.
for Ed
Columbia, MO