Ted,

My son, too, at age 27 seems to have a tremor in both hands.  His step dad
was diagnosed with PD last year, so we can't blame heredity.  He went to his
general physician who said it might be stress or a familial tremor, but said
if he was concerned he would refer him to a neurologist.  The same
neurologist that treats his step dad also did a work up on my son--blood
work, hand-eye coordination drills, etc.  He said all look fine and he should
wait 6 months to see if just goes away.  The neuro says all people have
tremors--it is a normal human bodily condition, but some are more active than
others.  My son is worried it is psychosomatic.  We are playing the waiting
game.

Keep us informed.

Linda
John 55/1yr