Will wrote:
> Noticed the same thing. The last month my knees are aching, especially when I
> get up from a chair.
> I notice it is a lot less if I keep moving. Those exercize guru's may be on to
> something
>
> Will

I don't know if this will help but it helps me and it isn't very strenuous.
I have periodic pain in my knees. Sometimes it's so bad I'm afraid to try
anything that puts all weight on one leg esp. stairs.  I have and old fashioned
style stationary bike where you can reduce the tension to zero- no resistance
and just pedal fairly slowly.  I guess it's the movement with no weight/tension
placed on the joint but if I do this for a few days the problem will disappear
for months (once even for a couple of years).  This treatment was recommended tome by a doctor. Works for mee. Might be worth a try.

Best Regards
Judy Copeland