A month ago you had posted a questionnaire. I was unable to respond on
behalf of my mom-in-law since I was away on my honeymoon. However, I hope
this info is still useful for you:

1.  diagnosed 12 yrs.

2.  symptoms first appeared 14yrs ago, slow progression

3.  diagnosed at 39 or 40 yrs.

4.  started with right hand middle finger tremor within months spread to
both hands, writing became difficult, then stiffness and slowness, etc...

Also, your dosage tracking program seems really interesting and I've
printed your URL for my mom-in-law. How long should she keep track of her
conditions for, and do I send her tables to you or do we do our own sort of
analysis?