 Elizabeth Southwood wrote
Subject:      Re: Mouse-tremor interaction

  <Hi Will:

  <Does your mouse need to be cleaned?

                                      Liz S.

Dear Liz,

Good suggestion!
 I put this answer to your message on the list, so others who have had this idea
will know what my answer is to this.
Before putting the problem on the list I went through quite a go-around with a
helpful techie of the manufacturer ( Kensington ).
His first suggestion was to clean it. Though there was some lint in it, it made
no difference.
He had more suggestions and ended with letting me download the latest software.
He finally ran out of ideas and nothing was changed.
I found in the meantime that it scrolls perfectly on the Web.
I am beginning to believe that there is something about the Emails on this list
that is causing it, but I have no idea what.

Thanks anyway. If I ever find a solution, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Will

Will  Kuipers     ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]