gilman wrote:

> Have you considered writing/calling/visiting your congressman AND your
> senator?  We really should have OUR politicians WORKING FOR us.  I'm
> sure this together with all of us writing to Standard Ins. would get
> some kind of reaction from them.
>
> Jackie
> for Bob, 46, 4 yrs

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for the support. I think to get congressmen and senators
involved  there would need to be some federal issue involved.  I think
action at the state Insurance Commissioneranmd possibly the state
attorney generals office would likely be more effective- or to involve
the press which could give them a public black eye.

Again thanks for the idea- if some of the other resources don't work I
may move in that direction.

Charlie

Charles T Meyer, MD age 51, PD DX 7 years