        When I saw this article on the use of the anti-rejection drugs in
treating degenerative brain diseases, I had some of the same thoughts as
others in this group. If they even think this is a possibility, why can't
they just go ahead and give it to PWP instead of years of testing?
        I believe your doctor *could* prescribe these drugs for you if he
could be convinced to do so. First of all, these are not illegal drugs, they
are already on the market. Second, if doctors can go willy-nilly giving PWP
drugs such as risperdal, which are clearly noted by the manufacturer should
NOT be given to PWP, why can't they just go ahead and prescribe
anti-rejection drugs for their PD patients?
Vicki Peyton