>Dale Severance

        Dear Dale:
I'm writing you to answer your request for names of research institutions
where high-class studies are being done on Parkinson Disease. I do not do
clinical or basic research on the disease myself, but know some of the major
practitioners. The following list is not meant to be in order of quality,
nor are omissions to be interpreted as negative comments. A relative novice,
but who has high investigationary skills and has good rapport with his
colleagues and collaborators in neurology and neuromuscular physiology may
may bring neurosurgical skills that are not seen in older physiicians and
surgeons.
        1. Emory University Medical School, Atlanta, Ga.
        2. Brown University, Movements Disorder Clinic (J.A. Friedmam, M.D.)
        3. Movements Disorders Clinic, University of California, San Dieg, Ca
        4. Washington University School of Medicne, St.Lous, Mo.
        5. Loma Linda University, Dept.f Neurosurgery and Movements Disorder
Clinic.
        6. University of California, San Fransisco, Brain Research Institute

        I wish you success

        Steven Mayer    [log in to unmask]
Steven E. Mayer, Ph.D.