Dear Ralph,

I may have had an unusual reaction compared to the rest of "the group", but I
had problems with both Artane and Cogentin (small doses).  Tremor was my main
symptom, and both of the above drugs alleviated my tremor but caused mental
problems, depression, and the feeling of being in a constant "fog", sort of
like a zombie.  My Neuro. then went ahead and tried me on Sinemet (low doses)
and it alleviated my tremor without nasty side effects.  He said Sinemet will
help relieve tremor in some people---and not others.  You never know.  I was
lucky, I guess.
  I do know of many people who take either Artane or Cogentin and have had
positive results, so I believe you just have to find what (hopefully) works
best for you.

      Rosemary Russell