Dear Gordon,

I note that you have had two thalamotomies.  I' had one and am thinking
about a second.  Although my doctor urges me to hold on (for a "cure" or
another hoped for development), he doesn't have to live with this
tremor.  I would greatly value your thoughts on the following:

1.  What about the risks--supposed and actual in your case--with a
second procedure?

2.  Was the second operation on the right side of your brain?

3.  Did you consider surgical options, including a palladotomy amd
stimulation surgery?

4.  Do you have any idea of what sort of reputation  Dr. Moseley in
Billings has ammong your Oregon doctors?  He's the doctor I might go to
to have it done as he is close.

5.  What were the results of the second procedure and can you now fly
fish?

6.  Do you still take tums?

7.  Finally, what sort of medications do you now take?

Thanks much for your help.

George L. Bousliman