As I stated, I am on a roll.  First I commented on," How is he doing now?"
I would like to say how I feel about the word caregiver.  I brought this
subject up a few years ago when I was a committee member with the Parkinsons
society here. My feeling were then, and still are, I hate the word.  I
consider myself friend, partener, sole mate, love and wife. The word
caregiver for me, and I can only speak for myself, implies I am just the
help.  What would be an appropiate word to use in place of this word?  I
often wonder.