Hi Christina

> >From: [log in to unmask] (Christina and Victor Honigber)
> >Subject: How is he doing?
> >
> >Every time someone askes me this, my husband is with me.  My responce is,
> "Why don't you ask him yourself."
> I never thought a symptom of parkinsons was being invisible,

Kieth Levett, the Chairman of YAPP&RS, the young-onset group of
Parkinson's Disease Society, had an "off" the other day, and apologised
later to the secretary, with whom he was carrying on a "conversation",
for not smiling, not responding, and apparently just going to sleep
whilst with her.

Her response was lovely:
"It's alright" she said, "I knew you were in there, somewhere!"
It's great that SOME people at least, understand and are prepared to
make allowances.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)