On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Margaret Hayon wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me where I can get material or information about
> exercises for people with Parkinsons? Any relevant Websites where I can

Margaret, there are two pamphlets on exercise and PD that I know of that
are pretty good:
The Parkinson's Disease Foundation (New York, N.Y.) published a brochure
entitled _Exercise for the Parkinson Patient with Hints for Daily
Living_  compiled by Lucien Cote, M.D. and Georgia Riedel, R.P.T.
The address for the PDF on the pamphlet is 650 West 168th St., New York,
N.Y. 10032.

The American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. at 1250 Hylan Blvd.,
Staten Island, N.Y. 1035 published a pamphlet entitled _Be Active:A
Suggested Exercise program for People With Parkinson's Disease_ prepared
by Rose Wichmann, R.P.T in 1990.

  Sid Roberts   66/dx2
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio