These messages about flickering lights, etc. have really been interesting. I
don't have PD, am a caretaker for my dad, but I have also experienced
extreme panic ("I've got to get out of here NOW") in some stores and have
associated it with the lights. This usually occurs when I already have a
headache but go in the store anyway.

Another intersting note my dad & reactions to light. When he was well enough
to be up and about, he always sneezed 2 or 3 times immediately when he went
from a building to the bright sunlight. I read somewhere that there were
others who have this problem, but he is the only person I ever saw with it.

Vicki Peyton