Here's a practical question, I hope someone can help.

At the moment I'm directing a production of "Fulgens and Lucres" with a
group of degree-year students.  For them it's both a production and an
assessment.  The physical blocking is finished, and I'm turning my thoughts
to the songs, those in the scene between A, B and Joan, and the music of
the dancers and minstrels in Act Two.  Does anyone have any suggestions a)
for songs and music, and b) the sources at which I might find them?  I will
have the assistance of some Irish traditional musicians, so the music will
be live, if I can get hold of some material.

Thanks in advance

Tony Corbett
Department of English
University College