Hi...that's the irony of the "open" internet: everything is part of the
searchable archive...actually, we caught a plagarist last year because I
typed in a phrase from a student's essay (used OpenText search engine) and
the document he was plagarizing came to light.  So you don't have to just
have to have the web site like "School sucks." Now, haven't tried it since so
don't know if I was just "lucky" or not.  But I get a lot of mileage talking
about this example to students! And not just for its plagarism message...

mary-louise