I don't mean to open a big can of worms, but this came up on the Medieval
Science list. The question raised (perhaps by me, I don't recall now) was:
is it appropriate that scholarly discussion we generate for free should be
used to produce income for someone else, without any of us--even the
list owner/operator--getting a share? Our vote, such as it was, was that
we did not wish to archive our material through a for-profit group.

The clay pigeon's up--fire at will :-)  any thoughts on this?

------------ James McNelis, Editor-in-Chief, ENVOI -------------------
http://members.aol.com/ENVOIjrnl/                <-The ENVOI Web Page
http://members.aol.com/McNelis/medsci_index.html <-The Medieval Science Page
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~mcnelis/