I managed to access ITER through the RSA address for it
(http://citd.scar.utoronto.ca/rsa/index.html), but none of the other addresses
worked. However, I could not get through to any of the subjects I tried to
enter to search the data base. I inquired about the coverage and complained
about not being able to use the database, and got an answer to the first but
not to the second. My feeling is that the database is not all that useful in
the drama field yet, though of course eventually it should be. But the main
problem right now is indeed accessing it and also figuring out how to use it.
Any advice on this list concerning this would I am sure be welcome to quite a
number of people.

Cliff Davidson