     I'm puzzled by Elza's and Cliff's experiences.  I've accessed the
ITER site twice, using the address furnished:

     http://www.library.utoronto.ca/www/iter

but I notice that the address is automatically converted, as soon as the
connection is completed, to

     http://UTL2.library.utoronto.ca/www/iter

I do, however, have the same problem Cliff has, namely, being unable to
get any response from the system, no matter what I ask it to search for.
The unvarying response is that it can't find what I asked for.  Perhaps
the site was put up a bit prematurely.
William Ingram, English Dept, Univ of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI 48109-1045
e-mail: [log in to unmask]               fax (departmental): 313 763 3128