----------------------------- Start of body part 1

Can anyone direct me to a picture of the scene from the Slaughter of the
Innocents which details the women attacking the soldiers with distaffs? I am
trying to locate something suitable for a presentation I am giving at the end
of the month. Any suggestions about where to look would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Denise Ryan, University of Sydney.

----------------------------- Start of body part 2

Dear Denise Ryan,

Why don't you try Yahoo or other search engines? Use Slaughter of Inno-
cents as your query and something might pop up. If you could find some-
thing, you could download it onto your hard-drive or diskette.

I hope this helps.

J. Cora

----------------------------- Start of body part 3

JESUS CORA