On 11/1 I wrote in response to an appeal by Margaret Hayon of Israel:

> Not a Website, or a place to download from, but there is an excellent exercise
>program available from the
>        United Parkinson Foundation
>        833 West Washington Boulevard
>        Chicago, Illinois  60607
>        312/733-1893
>It comes in a ringbinder with stiff pages with large print and clear pictures
>that can be propped up
>to be visible. There are two audiotapes with it, for tempo and instruction.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Will  Kuipers           ( 75 / dx '91 )
>INTERNET:[log in to unmask]

Now Laura Rogers asks:

Do you happen to have a price on that excercise program?
Laurie

Laura,

I have had this program for years and the only communication about it, that I
could find on short notice, dates from 1993.  It says:
A special price for UPF members is $15.00 ( production costs plus shipping )
For shipping outside the continental U.S. the price is $20.00, and no tax is
required.
Non-member prices are respectively $25.00 and $30.00, all in U.S. funds.
Dues are a minimum of $25.00, with any funds above that earmarked for research.
Members receive, if desired, the excellent quarterly newsletter.
The program must be in wide use, in view of the requests for replacement tapes
that keep coming in.

Remember, the above prices are from several years ago. They may be still the
same though.
I imagine that a telephone call could confirm that. I added the number to the
UPF address above.

Thanks for your interest,

Will