Finally I've printed out the impressive list of drugs in any way related
to PD which Kathrynne Holden assembled for us--what an accomplishment!
I am eager to know when the detailed information list,which the names
relate to, will be available. Also, I must admit that the term "PDIE" is
unfamiliar--could Kathrynne please explain? I agree that the drug info list
should be posted in sections, wherever it is, since there may be others like me
 who cannot print out more than 32KB at a time...there are other things in the
archive that were handled that way, and it works well.
THANKS to Kathrynne and all her collaborators for this "labor of love" on
behalf of all of us!  :-)
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 Oxford,OH