Teresa Oliver,
        What a beautiful statement as to the power of faith and the Lord to
redemn an otherwise intolerable situation.  PRAISE GOD!
        I had a bi-lateral Pallidotomy on Dec.1, 1993 with Dr. Iacono and the
results continue to amaze me.
        I would be interested in knowing where you had your Pallidotomy done,
when and what have been the specific benefits.  Also, any clues as to what might
have caused your Parkinson's Disease at such a young age and afflicted your
brother as well?

In Christ,
Don

Dr. Don Berns
4943 Del Monte Rd.
La Canada, CA 91011
818-790-8812

Bill Harrington.
        I read your post with a compassion  mixed with both sadness at your
divorce and bankruptcy and gladness that in the midst of it all you came to
discover the  hope that does not disappoint,  God, Himself.
        You mentioned:
< I feel I desperately need to have the Pallidotomy
<procedure repeated on the other side to cope adequately but my doctors
<don't feel the risk is warranted. I am willing to put my faith in God to
<guide the surgeons hands and am not afraid to die.
        Perhaps I can help you with this need.  I work with Dr. Iacono at Loma
Linda University Medical Center.  He is often willing to operate where other
doctors will not with astonishing results.  Plus, he is a man of faith and great
compassion.
        E-mail me privately giving a brief summary of your medical history
including where you had your Pallidotomy done and by whom and I will see what I
can do.

Hopefully yours,

Don Berns

Dr. Don Berns